Guidelines for Poster Presentations
White Lamination Board w/ Longarm spotlight (2 sided)
- Poster size is A0 (841 x 1189mm)
- Poster Set up: Tuesday, 13 November 2018 / 8:00-9:00
- Poster Tear down: Friday, 16 November 2018/ 13:00-19:00
Adhesive tapes will NOT be provided.
- How much space do I have for the posters?
The size of the poster panel is 1.0m (W) x 2.4m (H). Each comes with a light to ensure that the poster can be easily read. Each poster panel will be numbered and will be on a first come, first served basis. Only one side of the panel can be used.
Note: Adhesive tapes will NOT be provided for sticking your posters to the panel so please bring your own double-sided/ acrylic tape or binder clip. Nailing, pinning, stapling, hammering, glueing, or the likes that will damage the white laminated panels and aluminium structures are not allowed.
- Make certain that you reach the audience with your poster.
The recommended size of the poster is A0 – 841mm x 1190mm portrait. Authors are encouraged to design their own posters, making use of the display panel allocated. The contents of the poster display must be easily read from a distance of 1.00m from the panel.
- How else may I lay out the poster?
The following examples are acceptable:
- Main points are converted into six pages A-3 size paper for display.
- Main points are highlighted into two posters of A-2 size for display.
Please note that the direct display of the A-4 or letter size printout of the paper is not acceptable.
- May I submit a full paper regarding my poster?
It is not required.
- Poster presentation schedule
You can present your poster to other participants during coffee and lunch breaks; and as scheduled in the program on November 14 and 15 from 5:00-6:00 pm.
By presenting a poster in BAQ 2018, the Conference Organising Committee assumes the right to use images (with reference to the author) in future activities.